KNOW BEFORE YOU GO TO GET READY FOR GAME DAY!
It’s almost game day, get your tickets ready for the big day by clicking a topic to learn about mobile ticketing.
A. Download the TicketMaster app from the iTunes App Store or the Google Play Store.
- Sign in with the email address associated with your ticket account.
- Tap “My Events” . Select the game.
- When you get to the Crown Complex, scan your ticket from your phone. If you have multiple tickets, swipe to navigate between them.
- Game Day Tip: Save time on Game Day by adding your tickets to your phone's Digital Wallet.
- Open the Ticketmaster App and sign in to your account.
- Tap “My Events” . Select the game to view your tickets.
- Tap "Transfer"
- NOTE: If the Transfer button is grayed out, your tickets are not eligible for transfer.
- Select the tickets you'd like to transfer and tap "Transfer To".
- Enter your recipient's information, including their mobile number or email address and an optional note.
- TIP: If a mobile number is entered, a link to claim the ticket will open within a text message – all you need to do is press send! If an email address is entered, a link to claim the ticket is sent via an email message.
- Tap Transfer Ticket.
Your transferred tickets will show as sent. When your recipient has accepted them, the ticket will show as claimed. You will receive an email confirming the ticket has been accepted by your recipient. After a successful transfer, the ticket is no longer valid for entry from your account.
GAME DAY TICKET TIPS
What is your ticket policy for children?
- For Fayetteville Mustangs games, any fan who is 36 inches (3 feet) or taller must have a ticket for entry. A child shorter than 36 inches tall is admitted free of charge but must sit on a patron's lap. Please check with the Box Office by Ticketmaster at (910) 438-4100 for more information and other ticket requirements.
Are bags or luggage permitted in The Crown Complex?
When can I arrive for the game?
- The Crown Complex doors open 60 minutes before kickoff
- Please sit only in your assigned seat. Seating locations within the Crown Complex are reserved for guests holding valid admission tickets.
- Retain ticket stubs to allow ushers to verify proper seat location.
- Aisles should be kept clear at all times. Emergency situations require that stairways be kept clear. Guests sitting or standing in the aisles or walkways is prohibited.
- Please be aware that pucks can and do leave the ice and enter the stands during warm-ups, in-game, and even after play has stopped. To help avoid injury, stay alert while in the stands.
- Proper Behavior is expected from all of our guests. Obscene language or gestures, abusive/rowdy behavior and physical confrontation will not be tolerated at the Crown Complex and will be cause for ejection and/or arrest.
- Please immediately notify the nearest usher or arena representative if actions of this type occur.